I am a third generation realtor, born and raised in Vancouver. I have been monitoring and analyzing the real estate market in the Lower Mainland for most of my life. I have a Law degree and a Bachelor of Arts degree and I have practiced law for over twenty years, working for Canada's largest law firm, a prominent non-governmental law firm and most recently running my own law firm. My career background has allowed me to develop a high level of professionalism and an ethical, client-focused approach to doing business.
Through my career I have done work for some of the country's top commercial and residential developers. I have also been buying, renovating and selling residential properties for over fifteen years. I was the first certified Ecobroker in BC and one of a small group of realtors who have attained the designation of Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist - a level of education and experience which assists in marketing all of my properties. Since beginning a full time real estate career, I have consistently been ranked as one of the top 100 realtors in Greater Vancouver ranking as high as #32 out of over 12,000 realtors in 2012.
I am the mother of two children and a frequent community volunteer. As a former triathlete, I've completed Ironman Canada and qualified twice for Canada's national triathlon team to attend the World Triathlon Championships in Mexico and Hawaii. I apply the same energy to achieving my clients' objectives while exceeding their service expectations. I love my work and I make it show in my results!
AWARDS AND DESIGNATIONS:
- President's Club Member 2012 (Top 1% of REALTORS® in Greater Vancouver)
- MLS Medallion Club (top 2-10% of all Greater Vancouver REALTORS®) since 2005
- Top Individual Realtor (annually) at Macdonald Realty and consistent recipient of Award of Excellence
- Certified Ecobroker; Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist; Million Dollar Guild
- Canadian Legal Expert Directory, listed as a leading practitioner in Western Canada, one of the most repeatedly recommended lawyers in British Columbia.
- Environment BC Certificate of Appreciation, Environmental Management Branch Appreciation Award.
- Environmental Excellence in the Business Award, March 2002, sponsored by Toyota, IBM and others.